Here are the first pictures of our new little houndling. Serendipity (Dip) is a unique and original once-off Deerhound-Poodle confection, also known as a "poo-hound".
Serendipity - the definition
1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.
3. An instance of making such a discovery.
Three examples of serendipity at work
1. Our friends' stud deerhound discovers the poodle dame is up for it. Noone is watching. Hooray!
2. We drop by our friends' house the day after they had a surprise visit from the canine stork and Nicky discovers that we urgently need another dog. A lucky day for an unplanned visit.
3. Nick knows that not only puppies can make puppy eyes and discovers that pester power in combination with charm WORKS.
And now Serendipity is 8 weeks old and has joined the Heidemann pack. Let's hope, she finds us serendipitous as well!
Little Dip and her proud Uncle Wallace